Supportive Care Living
VALLEY VIEW TERRACE – PERSONAL CARE
The Terrace at Valley View Retirement Community is a personal care living residence offering supportive services in a pleasant residential setting. Most of these units offer private baths with wheelchair accessibility, kitchenettes with sink, refrigerator and microwave, as well as separate living and sleeping quarters for maximum privacy.
*To view the styles and floor plans of the living units Valley View Terrace has, click here.
Valley View Terrace is especially designed for those who need a little help with activities of daily living to keep them healthy and independent. Here, in a comfortable and congenial atmosphere, residents receive a full range of supportive services to help them achieve their highest level of independence. Services include:
• Three daily meals served in the beautiful Terrace dining room
• Weekly housekeeping and linen laundry service
• Medication assistance
• Appointment reminders and monitoring
• Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing,
grooming and toileting, and health monitoring as needed
• Terrace staff on duty 24 hours a day, around-the-clock security
plus in-room emergency call system
• Scheduled van transportation for trips, shopping and medical appointments
• Chaplain services
• Planned social and recreational activities
Although the basic fee includes nearly all of the services residents require, additional services such as visits to the on-site beauty and barber shop, personal transportation to doctors and other appointments and some specialized therapy services are available on a fee-for-service basis. We invite you to take a look at Valley View Terrace today!
*To view a detailed overview of the current schedule of Rates for Personal Care, click here.
*To download or view our Admissions Application form, click here.