The Terrace at Valley View Retirement Community is a personal care living residence offering supportive services in a pleasant residential setting. Most apartments offer private baths with wheelchair accessibility, kitchenettes with sink, refrigerator and microwave, as well as a separate living room and bedroom for privacy.
Valley View Terrace is designed to promote privacy and independence within a resident’s apartment. There are a variety of services offered to meet a resident’s individual needs including delicious meals, housekeeping assistance, and planned activities to enjoy. As needs change, additional support can be provided including medication assistance, bathing, and dressing support. Residents find comfort that each apartment is connected to an emergency call system alerting team members of a need.
Additional services such as visits to the on-site beauty and barber shop, personal transportation to doctors and other appointments and specialized therapy services are available on a fee-for-service basis. We invite you to take a look at Valley View Terrace today!
Benefits and Services
- Three daily meals served in the beautiful Terrace dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen laundry service
- Medication assistance
- Appointment reminders and monitoring
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting, and health monitoring as needed
- Terrace team members on duty 24 hours a day, around-the-clock security plus in-room emergency call system
- Cable television and wireless internet
- Planned social and recreational activities
- Chapel/Worship service/Bible Study
- Lounges/private dining rooms
- Gift Shop