The Haven offers comfortable private and semi-private accommodations with round-the-clock nursing supervision provided by dedicated team members. This team actively seeks to honor those they serve by honoring preferences and offering choice.
Caregivers bring with them not only their certification and license in provide care but also a heart for serving older adults. The care team is dedicated to the physical and emotional well-being of those they serve, as well as partnering with residents’ families in the delivery of these services.
Our team members are ready to help with any needs our residents may have, including daily tasks such as bathing, grooming, and dressing. We provide health monitoring services and transportation to medical appointments when necessary. Valley View also offers Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy to those residents who might benefit from this additional service. Our care providers partner with the resident and will work with you to develop an individual care plan based on your loved one’s unique needs with focus on encouraging independence as much as possible.
Benefits and Services
- Person-centered care with each resident receiving a unique plan of care
- Nursing care to meet each resident’s individual needs
- Three delicious meals served daily, including special diets
- Housekeeping and linen laundry service
- Social Service support and assistance
- Planned social and recreational activities and pastoral care
- Cable television and wireless internet