Memory Lane sees the potential of all who live and work there. No matter our age, diagnosis, or title, we all contribute something unique. We celebrate this philosophy through meaningful relationships, helpful routines and purposeful activities. Memory Lane is ideal for families seeking specialized services for their loved one that not only meets needs but looks for continued reasons to celebrate and live, together.
Our care team is specially trained in dementia related services and looks forward to partnering with you on developing an individualized plan of care for your loved one that meets health and safety needs while promoting quality of life and offering choice.
Benefits and Services
- Individualized plan of care focusing on the preferences and goals of the resident
- Complete team of specially trained caregivers and support staff to meet each resident’s needs
- Family-like living that promotes the involvement of all, including you as family and friends
- Secure neighborhood with built in cues for success
- Private rooms with European showers
- Three delicious daily meals
- Meaningful activities throughout the day inviting and involving residents based upon interests and abilities
- Housekeeping and linen laundry service