Valley View Retirement Community offers a full range of Short-Term therapy services including Physical, Occupational and Speech services. Our professional team works closely with your physician designing an individual program for your recovery that maximizes results. By offering therapy services seven days a week, patients experience greater recovery getting them home safer and sooner.
In addition to inpatient Short-Term Rehab services, Valley View offers Outpatient therapy services to the greater community. This enables others to access our state-of-the-art facilities and to receive therapy services from the certified, licensed and highly experienced team. If in need of outpatient therapy services, please contact us as we would welcome the ability to serve you and assist with all forms, paperwork, and billing.
Benefits and Services
- Private rooms with European showers
- Therapy available seven days a week
- State-of-the-art rehab center
- Three delicious meals a day, physician prescribed specialty diets included
- Cable television and wireless internet
- Outside patio, lounges, and private dining room
- Chapel/Church services
- Most major insurances accepted